Sunday, July 25, 2021

Although the accuser of the brethren may try, he cannot lay any charge against you whom I have chosen. 


Because of the Sacrifice of my Son, your slate is wiped clean…


because of His shed blood, you, may child are free…to run the race of faith; unshackled from your past and going from glory to glory…


Until, as I have promised, you WILL appear before me in Zion- and again I promise, THIS DAY WILL COME…it has been written…I will surely come for you…


So set your sights on things of Heaven…


set your heart on pilgrimage…


set your face to seek Me; 


and as I promised, you WILL find Me, if you search…for ME…with all your heart - I WILL be found by you. 


You must take courage from these truths in My Word, and press in to know me, in these last days. 


For the one who endures to the end will reap a harvest for my Kingdom, if they do not grow weary…


and to the one who overcomes…” Read Revelation ch 2 & 3


Romans 8:33

Psalm 84:5-7

Colossians 3:2-4

Matthew 6:31-33

Jeremiah 29:13

Galatians 6:8-10/Isaiah 40:30-31

Revelation 21:1-7


#FollowingJesus #FindingJesus #KnowingJesus


 

No comments:

Post a Comment