Saturday, February 12, 2022

 #fastforfamily

~~~Excerpt from post: May 2021

Kim Clement: “The Lord’s just told me that “as you pray I will send back what has been isolated…There has been an isolation of inspiration. But now I will restore inspiration that will raise the dead…I will do unusual miracles…if you would just ask me…for tonight I will begin…with you…and your house!””

I’m sure many people saw different interpretations as to what had been “isolated”…I saw fathers.~~~

(Mal. 4:5-6)


But there will not be a full realization and release for these husbands/fathers into their place in God’s order, without we who are wives/mothers recognizing and embracing ours. So what in the Church, does that look like? -


“…but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. And you are her children, if you do good and do not fear anything that is frightening. (1Peter 3:4-6)

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. (Eph.5:22-23)


Can I as a woman (who is even married to a Godly man) do this in my own strength? I confess that often I can’t! There are times when, to my shame, I find this very hard. (because our culture - especially in some of the more charismatic churches - tells us to do the opposite!). This is why (like Paul) I must go to the Cross, and there die daily (1Cor. 15:31) - crucifying my flesh in the Body of Jesus Christ (Galatians 2:20), so that I may find Grace to walk in His Resurrection. Apart from Him, I can do nothing…

But I believe this is a key to revival. The Lord is not coming back fo an upside down Church: but for a Family - a Bride, fully adorned and right way up - in her right mind. I am praying that those of us women who call ourselves disciples of Jesus, everywhere will, by the Grace of God and the Power of His Name, receive and embrace this scripture. This is where real authority lies.


I believe I have seen an ecclesia that looks like an army…an army that looks like a Family…a Family that looks like a Bride.

We may not realize this: But there are so many in the world that may seem cynical and even hostile on the outside…but inside are groaning…longing…just waiting…for the Church to look - not like this world - but like The Church! (Romans 8:19,22) 

I believe the harder things become, the more we will be pressed into Christ - His death and resurrection (The deeper the darkness - the greater the Light) and when we begin to look - to function like this…that is when they will come!


What I saw and heard on Mt Carmel 2008, was the sound of the Bride: fathers/husbands taking their place…mothers/wives taking their place…the voices of grandparents, brothers , sisters and children…little children!


https://watchmanonthewall777.blogspot.com/2021/10/part-iii-firethe-church-crucified-this.html?fbclid=IwAR1M3NkkfRmxLhSl4Cu8PbRutPm7vg_wGmgBR30EVJZPSC7dMhdVGbeHFWI&m=1


No comments:

Post a Comment